Casa Vicens, the first house designed by Antoni Gaudí, offers its spaces for holding events and private celebrations. The house, arranged over four floors, provides room hire for small to medium sized private events. The versatility of the spaces makes them ideal for events, such as dinners and cocktails to meetings and presentations.
Notice: from April 1 to October 31 there is no possibility of renting the house during visiting hours (09.30-20h) for events.
The jewel of Casa Vicens
The most intimate and private
Space and versatility
Companies and institutions that have trusted Casa Vicens:
“A charming place”
The first edition of our academic days "CETT Seminars on Contemporary Issues in tourism" was held at Casa Vicens and was a success thanks to the help of the whole team and the beautiful space. It will be a pleasure to repeat the experience this year!
“A first class experience”
Casa Vicens was an extraordinary place for our executive dinner. The magic of its architecture and its history, the excellence of the service, the delights of its gastronomy and the effectiveness of its resources, created a first class experience for our guests.
“A unique experience”
Casa Vicens is a unique and emblematic space in the heart of Barcelona, a space that gives off magic and thanks to the team of professionals available, turns any event into a unique and excellent time.
“A magical house”
The atmosphere at Casa Vicens is magical and our guests really enjoyed a unique summer night in Barcelona.
“Everything has been solutions ”
It has been a pleasure working with you. The whole Casa Vicens team has worked in synergy with ours to take the project forward. From the first moment everything has been solutions and I can only be grateful for the work you have done
“A unique experience”
A unique experience in a wonderful space
“The place is unique.”
The place is unique. Although they are not the most comfortable facilities for holding events since it is a house, attendees are amazed at the house.
“Casa Vicens is a treasure and the commitment and dedication is evident”
The visit to Casa Vicens will be remembered as one of the most sublime and beautiful moments of this trip to Barcelona. My deepest thanks for your hospitality and for helping to make our visit to Barcelona a memorable experience!
Can I hire one of the spaces in Casa Vicens for an event?To hold an event, the entire house must be hired as there are no specific spaces dedicated to events.
At what times can I request the house for hire?The house can be hired out of visiting hours, or, if it is within visiting hours, it would be a half-day hire (morning or afternoon) or a full-day hire.
What is the maximum capacity of Casa Vicens?The maximum capacity is 180 people.
What is the maximum capacity for holding a dinner?The largest space on offer in the house is on the second floor and has a maximum capacity of 70 people in the same space.
How many spaces are available in the house?The house has several spaces available for events: the dining room on the first floor for small scale events, the first floor with the evening area and the second floor where there is a larger space with a permanent exhibition. An information sheet about the spaces is available to download.
What are the conditions to formalise the booking?Firstly, a provisional blocking of the space is made to guarantee the booking. To formalise this booking, we request 30% of the payment three months prior to the event date and the remaining 70% two weeks before the event. If the event is within thirty days, 100% of the payment must be made in order to formalise the booking.
Can modifications be made once the contract is signed?Any modification must be sent in writing and will be accepted upon receiving approval from the Casa Vicens team.
What is the cancellation policy?The cancellation policy states that if the client wishes to cancel the event less than one month prior to the event, they must pay 100% of the cost stipulated in the contract, between one and three months, 75% and between three and six months, 30%.
What is included in the Casa Vicens hire?It includes welcome staff, security and cleaning staff throughout the event and a coordinator.
Is there a kitchen available in Casa Vicens?There is no kitchen available, nor adequate space for cooking. Hot cupboards and ovens may be used.