Who is the Data Controller?
Identity: CASA VICENS GAUDI, S.A. (“CASA VICENS”)
Registered address: C/ Carolines, 20-26 08012, Barcelona
C.I.F. nº: B-66029455
Telephone: (+34) 932 711 064
For which purpose do we process your personal data?
We process the information provided by the user with the following purposes:
- To respond to requests for information and / or inquiries made by the user.
- To inform the user of the services, news and activities of CASA VICENS.
For how long do we retain your data?
Personal data will be kept as long as its deletion is not requested by the user, so that CASA VICENS can manage the requests of the user and continue to send newsletters that may be of interest to them.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for processing the data is the user’s consent.
The user can revoke their consent at any time without it retroactively affecting the processing of personal data carried out up to that time.
In the forms included in the Website, the user will be required to fill in the fields indicated as “obligatory”. If all the personal data required by CASA VICENS are not provided, it could result in an incomplete response to the required application.
The user must inform CASA VICENS of their current personal data so that the information contained in their files is up to date and free from errors.
To whom will your data be transmitted?
They will not be transmitted to third parties, except under legal obligation.
Nevertheless, your data may be hosted by providers in the United States of America under the EU-US “Privacy Shield” agreement, as well as in its servers located in Chile, Singapore and Taiwan, under the tightest security.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal information?
The user can exercise their right of access to personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes it was collected. You may also request the limitation, portability and opposition of the processing of your data, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation.
The user may exercise the rights referred to above, under the terms and conditions provided by current legislation, at the registered address of CASA VICENS: (C/ Carolines, 20-26 08012 Barcelona) or by sending an email to email@example.com
In the event of you not obtaining a satisfactory answer and you wish to make a claim or obtain more information about any of these rights, you can visit the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es – C/ Jorge Juan, 6 in Madrid).
Cookies are files that store and retrieve information about the user’s browsing habits.
Types of cookies
The following is a classification of the cookies according to a series of categories:
a) According to the entity that manages them
Depending on the entity that manages the computer system or domain from which the cookies are sent and that processes the data obtained, there are two types that can be distinguished:
- Own cookies: they are sent to the terminal equipment of the user from a computer or domain managed by the editor and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: they are sent to the terminal equipment of the user from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
b) According to the term they remain active
- Session cookies: They allow the collection and storage of data during the session in which the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: The data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a certain period.
c) According to their purpose
- Technical cookies: They allow the navigation and use of the different options or services that exist
- Personalisation cookies: They allow access to the service with some predefined general characteristics.
- Analysis cookies: They allow the monitoring and analysis of user behaviour.
- Advertising cookies: They allow the management of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which a requested service is provided.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: They allow the management of advertising spaces that, if applicable, have been included in a web page, application or platform from which a requested service is provided. Also, to store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of specific profiles in order to show them advertising.
Specifically, the user agrees that CASA VICENS may use the following types of cookies:
According to the entity that manages them:
- Third Party:
- Google Analytics: to allow the evaluation and analysis of browsing the Website.
- WordPress: to allow the use and verification of cookies and user consent.
According to the period of time they remain active:
- Session and persistent
According to their purpose:
- Technical and analytical
The user may configure their browser to accept or reject, by default, all the cookies or to receive a notification of the receipt of each cookie and decide at that moment how it is implemented.
The procedures for blocking and eliminating cookies may differ from one internet browser to another, therefore the user must access the instructions provided by the internet browser, such as these detailed below:
- Configuration of cookies for Internet Explorer
- Configuration of cookies for Firefox
- Configuration of cookies for Google Chrome
- Configuration of cookies for Safari
- Configuration of cookies for Opera
These browsers are subject to updates or modifications, so we cannot guarantee that they fully comply with the browser’s version.