Hours and rates
Visit Casa Vicens at your own pace, staying as long as you like; we provide recommended routes.
Enjoy the visit at your own pace, with no limits. The conditioned building makes possible that visitors can admire and understand the first house of Gaudí and its details.
You will be able to walk the whole monumental enclosure including the garden and the interior of the building. You can tour the house freely, or if you prefer, you can tour it with our guides, following the recommended itineraries and making use of the materials we provide at the entrance.
In addition to the museum elements which are excellent materials of support, you can also count on the complementary explanations of the room staff.
· Until September 30, 2021
Every day from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Last admission 6:40 p.m.
· From October 1 to 31, 2021
Every day from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Last admission 5:40 p.m.
For visits after hours you can write to us at email@example.com
- We recommend arriving no more than 10 minutes before the indicated time to avoid queues outside.
- Tickets may be used to enter Casa Vicens on the date and at the time listed. Once tickets have been purchased, the date and time may not be changed.
- You must hold on to your ticket throughout the visit.
- After your ticket has been used to go through an entrance point, you won’t be able to leave the museum and enter again
- To take advantage of the discounted rates, proper ID must be provided and shall be subject to validation by security personnel.
The building and routes have been adapted with different resources to facilitate and improve visitors’ experience at Casa Vicens. Accessible tour for people with people with reduced mobility.
* Reduced admission: Students from 12 to 25 years old, senior (+65 years), people with library card Biblioteques de Barcelona, member large or single-parent family and person with functional diversity. To qualify for this rate it is necessary to present the corresponding documentation.
** Free admission: Children up to 11 years, person with functional diversity’s companion and Super3 Club members. To qualify for this rate it is necessary to present the corresponding documentation.
ICOM members have free admission and can access directly by presenting their card at the Casa Vicens box office.