Hours and rates
Visit Casa Vicens at your own pace, staying as long as you like; we provide recommended routes.
Enjoy the visit at your own pace, with no limits. The conditioned building makes possible that visitors can admire and understand the first house of Gaudí and its details.
You will be able to walk the whole monumental enclosure including the garden and the interior of the building. You can tour the house freely, or if you prefer, you can tour it with our guides, following the recommended itineraries and making use of the materials we provide at the entrance.
In addition to the museum elements which are excellent materials of support, you can also count on the complementary explanations of the room staff.
From October 15, 2019 to March 31, 2020
Monday, from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Last admission 1:40 p.m.
From Tuesday to Sunday, from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Last admission 5:40 p.m.
From April 1, 2020 to October 1, 2020
From Monday to Sunday, from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Last admission 6:40 p.m.
Closed: December 25, January 1 and January 6.
Free days/Open doors days: May 22, Santa Rita.
Ticket office hours
The Casa Vicens ticket office closes 1 hour before the museum. Visitors must begin exiting the building between 10 and 15 minutes before closing.
- We recommend arriving no more than 10 minutes before the indicated time to avoid queues outside.
- Tickets may be used to enter Casa Vicens on the date and at the time listed. Once tickets have been purchased, the date and time may not be changed.
- You must hold on to your ticket throughout the visit.
- After your ticket has been used to go through an entrance point, you won’t be able to leave the museum and enter again
- To take advantage of the discounted rates, proper ID must be provided and shall be subject to validation by security personnel.
The building and routes have been adapted with different resources to facilitate and improve visitors’ experience at Casa Vicens. Accessible tour for people with people with reduced mobility.
People with disabilities
Free admission for ICOM members and the Super3 Club and reduced admission of €12 for people with library card Biblioteques de Barcelona or Carnet Jove.
The prices at the ticket office have an increase of €1.5 per person.