Hours and rates
Visit Casa Vicens at your own pace, staying as long as you like; we provide recommended routes.
Enjoy the visit at your own pace, with no limits. The conditioned building makes possible that visitors can admire and understand the first house of Gaudí and its details.
You will be able to walk the whole monumental enclosure including the garden and the interior of the building. You can tour the house freely, or if you prefer, you can tour it with our guides, following the recommended itineraries and making use of the materials we provide at the entrance.
In addition to the museum elements which are excellent materials of support, you can also count on the complementary explanations of the room staff.
· From November 2022 to March 2023
Monday from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
From Tuesday to Sunday, from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
· From April to October, 2023
Every day from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
· Special opening days
December 31, 2023, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
· Closing days
Casa Vicens will be closed on December 25, 2023 and January 6, 2024.
From 8 to 17 January 2024 (both days included), Casa Vicens will be closed for maintenance and restoration work.
For visits after hours you can write to us at email@example.com
- We recommend arriving no more than 10 minutes before the indicated time to avoid queues outside.
- Tickets may be used to enter Casa Vicens on the date and at the time listed. Once tickets have been purchased, the date and time may not be changed.
- You must hold on to your ticket throughout the visit.
- After your ticket has been used to go through an entrance point, you won’t be able to leave the museum and enter again
- To take advantage of the discounted rates, proper ID must be provided and shall be subject to validation by security personnel.
The building and routes have been adapted with different resources to facilitate and improve visitors’ experience at Casa Vicens. Accessible tour for people with people with reduced mobility.
* Reduced admission: Students from 12 to 25 years old, senior (+65 years), people with library card Biblioteques de Barcelona, member large or single-parent family and person with functional diversity. To qualify for this rate it is necessary to present the corresponding documentation.
** Free admission: Children up to 11 years, person with functional diversity’s companion and Super3 Club members. To qualify for this rate it is necessary to present the corresponding documentation.
ICOM members have free admission and can access directly by presenting their card at the Casa Vicens box office.
If you are a journalist, you must request your accreditation here.
This prices have an increase of €2 at the ticket office.
- Reserve online: a safe, simple and sustainable step
We recommend booking online. You can purchase your tickets through three channels:
- On our official website www.casavicens.org
- By phone (+34 932 711 064, from Monday to Sunday 09:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.).
- On our ticket office (+ € 2)
If you make your booking on our website or by phone, once you receive your tickets by email you don’t need to print them out; just show the PDF on your mobile at the entrance to the house.
- Don’t forget your earphones
Your visit to Casa Vicens includes access a complete audio guide to discover the history of this World Heritage site. Given that you can access it directly from your mobile phone, we recommend you bring your own earphones (you can also buy some in our shop, “la Capell”) for the best possible enjoyment of your visit.
Available in Catalan, Spanish, English, French, Italian, Portuguese, German, Dutch, Ukrainian, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Arabic and Hebrew.