Past exhibition > Smell as an instrument of inspiration3rd International NASEVO Prize
3rd International NASEVO Prize – ART AND OLFACTION
The mission of the Fundación Ernesto Ventós is to draw attention to the importance of the sense of smell and teach us how to smell through art.
The Foundation seeks to generate connections between art, science and technology through our olfactory memory.
The Prize is aimed at artists, students and groups of artists and / or other disciplines interested in the olfactory world who are no more than 35 years.
THEME: The sense of smell as a faculty for engaging in greater depth with our innermost selves and our emotions and in so doing connect with our memories and experiences. Smell as an instrument of inspiration.
MEDIUM: Any medium and technique or combination on the basis of an olfactory memory.
The works that are exhibited are the finalists and winners.
Read information about the works (in Catalan and Spanish)
First prize: LAIA NOAL
Accèsits: HÉCTOR PRATS and GERARD TORRES
- Laia Noal. Paisatge fragmentat (I, II, III), 2021.
- Héctor Prats. Claro, húmedo, vetusto, opaco, 2021.
- Sara Bonache. Archaeology, 2021.
- Edu Fernández. El episodio de la magdalena proustiana narrado con emojis, 2021.
- David Vimar. Los que no se olvidan, 2021.
- Alícia Vogel. All these unexpected journeys (to all these treasured moments), 2021.
- Viktor Kucheruk. La peste, 2021.
- Madison Tyrell. The bacyard, 2021.
- Adrià Gamero. Intus et in cute, 2021.
- Juan Ortiz. La Guanabana, 2021.
- Alejandro Martínez García. Mientras tanto…, 2021.
- José Bonell. El perfumista, 2021.
- Marina Deana. Sinestesia, 2021.
- Jorge Isla. Le reflet, 2021.
- Lucrezia de Fazio. Jardín (1,2), 2021.
- Gerard Torres. Landscape 7, 2021.