Our most refreshing visit!
This summer, come discover Casa Vicens and enjoy an exclusive Hofmann aperitif in our garden as part of the “Summer Vicens” experience.
What does entrance include?
- Free visit to Casa Vicens Gaudí during the house museum’s opening hours.
- Audio guide.
- Exclusive Hofmann appetizer that you can enjoy in our cafeteria or terrace. You can choose from the following appetizer:
1) Salty: mini sandwich + soda, beer, glass of cava or water.
2) Candy: croissant + coffee or tea.
3) Seasonal: artisan apricot sorbet + glass of cava.
About Casa Vicens
Casa Vicens, Gaudí’s first house and the architect’s first important work, makes one of the key pieces of Antoni Gaudí’s artistic trajectory available to visitors: the work which marked his point of departure, an architectural jewel declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 2005.
Built between 1883 and 1885 on a commission by Manuel Vicens, Casa Vicens is one of the first masterpieces of Catalan Modernisme, an anticipation of Gaudí’s later works, and a vivid example of the currents of aesthetic revival traversing across Europe at the end of the 19th century.
Come learn about our most unique architect’s first house and enjoy an exclusive aperitif by Hofmann in our café or in the garden.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to discover Gaudí’s origin!